No more using toxic commercial fabric softeners, this plant based formula contains no nasty chemicals or artificial fragrances and leaves your clothes, sheets and towels amazingly soft! Also, the essential oil blend including Lavender, patchouli and juniper leaves them smelling beautifully fresh!
Abode’s Fabric Softener is derived from plant and mineral based ingredients it is free from nasty chemicals such as phosphates, zeolites and harsh surfactants such as the sulphates and coco betaines. Biodegradable and grey water safe, the ultra concentrated formulation only requires a small amount making it a great buy for the health conscious buyer.
- Free from zeolites, phosphates, palm oil, petrochemicals, optical brighteners, chlorine and NO SALT!
- Made from food grade ingredients (where available) and NOT industrial grade ingredients that are typically contaminated with heavy metals
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up, taking into consideration the health of your family
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Biodegradable and pH neutral
- Australian made and owned
Top Loaders: normal load: 1/2 cap / heavy load: 1 cap
Handwash or soaking: 1/2 cap per 5 litres of warm water