Looking for healthy breakfast ideas to fuel your day? These 10 simple and easy recipes will help you create delicious meals in no time!
- Oatmeal with a banana and peanut butter
- Hard-boiled eggs with brown rice or quinoa for protein
- A smoothie made of frozen fruit, milk, yogurt, and honey
- Granola bar on the go (with nuts)
- Whole grain toast with almond butter or avocado slices
- Apple slices dipped in peanut butter or Nutella
- Greek yogurt with granola and berries
- Pancakes made from whole wheat flour (or oat flour) mixed together with eggs, banana chunks or mashed berries to sweeten the batter a bit more; add some chopped walnuts if you want an extra crunchy texture! Top them off by adding maple syrup or agave nectar to taste before flipping them over on the griddle pan until they’re lightly browned on both sides
- Toast with avocado and a fried egg
- Breakfast burrito – scrambled eggs wrapped in a tortilla with cheese, salsa, beans, spinach, etc., topped off with hot sauce! (or try this recipe) Grab the recipe the Breakfast Burrito recipe here.
You’re not alone. It’s hard to find time for breakfast in the morning, but it’s important to eat something healthy before you start your day.
These recipes are all made with natural ingredients that won’t leave you feeling sluggish or bloated after eating them. They can be whipped up in less than 15 minutes, making them perfect for those days when there just isn’t enough time in the morning to cook a full meal.
Try one of these recipes today! Enjoy Book a FREE 30-minute consultation Here