Welcome to Verdure Naturopathy – Online Naturopathy Clinic
Learn how to balance your hormones & lose weight naturally and live a life of health, wellness and joy, by finding out which foods are compatible with your body!
Your Body Is Sending You a Message!
Do you ever feel trapped in your own body because each day is a struggle with pain, fatigue, and digestive problems?
Are you tired of going to the doctor and getting handed a band-aid pill that doesn’t get to WHY you feel so bad?
Have you gotten the usual round of tests only to be told everything looks “fine,” but you KNOW something’s not right?
You may be struggling with hormone imbalance!
Your hormones play a bigger role in your health and wellbeing than just PMS and menopause! In fact, when your hormones get out of alignment, they can be responsible for a long list of chronic symptoms and health problems.
Signs of hormone imbalance include:
- Exhaustion – you find yourself nodding off at your desk or too tired to get up from the couch.
- Insomnia or restless sleep – no matter how tired you are through the day, at night, you struggle to enjoy restful, decent sleep.
- Frequent digestive problems, including bloating and constipation.
- Anxiety and irritability – you find yourself snapping at people for no reason and sometimes you feel so jittery and nervous you can barely sit still.
- Difficulty concentrating and memory problems – you struggle to focus even on simple tasks and find yourself forgetting important information and events.
- Chronic joint pain
- Unexplained weight gain – you’re dieting and exercising and you’re continuing to put on weight.
- Irregular or heavy periods and/or severe cramping – you may have even been diagnosed with PCOS or endometriosis.
- Dry, brittle hair and nails.These are all signs of serious hormone imbalance!
YourRecovery IS Possible
Right now, your hormones are out of balance as a response to the onslaught of toxins your body constantly faces, coupled with a lack of nutrition and nourishment it needs to function at its best. You have to address the cause of the problem and fix it.
The good news is that the key to hormone health is within you! Your body has the amazing power to restore itself once you remove the harmful factors and give your body what it needs! I’m talking about using food to cleanse and nourish your body and restore your health and hormone balance and lose weight!
With holistic health coaching from Verdure Naturpathy, you’ll get the knowledge you need, and more importantly the support and accountability you need to make sustainable, lifelong shifts. This will allow you to exchange chronic symptoms for thriving health!
Just imagine what it would be like to:
- Wake up each morning feeling refreshed and ready for the day!
- Lose the extra weight and keep it off without dieting!
- Enjoy comfortable digestion without the bloating!
- Look in the mirror and see youthful, healthy skin and glossy hair!
- Not be held back due to “that time of the month!”
- Experience calm and peace!
- Enjoy mental clarity and sharpness!
- Feel confident, healthy, and just like yourself again!
Meet the Naturopath
I’m so glad you found my website! I’m Jodi Campbell, a Holistic Natural Health Practioner who is on a mission to help women reclaim their health and vibrancy by bringing their hormones into balance and breaking free from the dangers of processed food, sugar, and toxic chemicals.
You may be thinking, “Why hormone health?”
Because while now I’m healthy and thriving, I haven’t always been. Ever since I was a teenager, I dealt with heavy periods, horrible cramps and pain. Regularly missing at least one day of school a month, and as I got older, they got worse. By the time I hit my late 20s, I would be in so much pain, I’d medicate as much as I could and just try to sleep through the worst of it. During this time, I was also exhausted but my sleep was terrible. My body was constantly racked with pain, and I could barely drag myself through my work day.
There was something seriously wrong with me, but my doctor couldn’t figure out what. Pain medicines, antidepressants, sleep medication – I tried it all. Finally, I started researching on my own, and I found out incredible information. What we eat plays a HUGE role in how we feel and how our bodies work. I was eating the Standard Aussie Diet – lots of processed foods, hitting the drive-thru regularly, eating a lot of prepackaged meals and of course I loved my ice cream, biscuits, and other snacks. Those same things I was eating were a direct cause of my health problems.
It was time to make a change, and I realized that most of my diet was based on SUGAR! Baked goods at work with my sugary coffee, yogurt for a snack, ice cream after dinner – yikes! So, I did my research and learned how to break my addiction to sugar and processed foods, and within weeks, I discovered an amazing transformation!
I had more energy, my joints didn’t hurt, and my next menstrual cycle was almost painless! Even the weight I struggled with was coming off and I wasn’t even trying to lose weight. Something amazing was happening, and I wanted to share it with other women who were going through the same struggles I experienced. That’s what led me to become a Naturopath!
If you’re ready to experience the transformation that comes from balanced hormones, I am here to help. book an appointment now and we can discuss your current obstacles, your health goals, and create a plan that will lead you to a healthy, balanced body!
“My mission is to be of service to others who have experienced stress and trauma during their life. So they can balance their hormones, lose weight, improve energy and feel confident, happy and excited about their life and future.”
I love the food compatibility hair test to help my clients identify foods that may not be compatible with their unique body so they can get to the root cause of the health problem
Three foods that you should avoid if you would like to balance your hormones and lose weight naturally. Many women are not aware of the affects of some foods on their overall wellbeing and making some simple changes can help with hormone balance and weight loss.
If you are struggling to lose weight and are a busy mum juggling family and career responsibilities, there is likely little time for selfcare. Nutrition and food is a last minute thought, often a quick grab and go option that gives you little to know in put into the...